Sabres Ink Bailey
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Sabres today announced the team has signed forward Justin Bailey to a one-year, two-way contract with an AAV of $715,000.
Bailey (6'4", 214 lbs., 7/1/1995) recorded a career-high three goals and added one assist in 12 NHL games during his third professional season in 2017-18. He also appeared in 37 AHL games for the Rochester Americans, where he finished with 15 points (10+5) and a plus-3 rating before adding two goals in three AHL playoff contests.
A native of Buffalo, New York, Bailey was drafted by the Sabres in the second round (52nd overall) of the 2013 NHL Draft. During his three-year professional career, Bailey has recorded eight points (5+3) in 52 NHL games and 96 points (53+43) in 159 AHL games.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 15, 2018
- Kings Sign Restricted Free Agent Defenseman Kurtis MacDermid to a Two-Year Contract - Ontario Reign
- Sabres Ink Bailey - Rochester Americans
- O'Regan, Baptiste Sign One-Year Deals - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Americans Stories
- Amerks Blanked by Crunch 1-0, Drop Third Straight
- Amerks Hosting Annual Hometown Heroes Night Saturday, February 23 against Belleville
- Amerks Drop 5-2 Decision to Monsters
- Kids Day Game Presented by 529 College Savings Program Set for Sunday, February 17
- Amerks Recall Powell from Cincinnati