Running Back with Versatility, Thomas Joins Sugar Skulls
TUCSON - The Tucson Sugar Skulls have signed running back Diantae Thomas for the 2021 Indoor Football League season.
RB Diantae Thomas (5'11", 215, Carson-Newman University) joins the Sugar Skulls for his first season with the team and his second in the IFL. Thomas previously played for the IFL's Bismarck Bucks in 2019. Across a four-year college career at four different colleges, Thomas spent time at running back, quarterback, wide receiver and defensive back. After beginning his college career playing primarily on offense at Hinds Community College and Butler Community College, Thomas transferred to the University of South Alabama, where he primarily spent time at safety.
Upon transferring to Carson-Newman University for his senior year, Thomas racked up 585 rushing yards and four touchdowns across 11 games as the Eagles' starting running back. The Dothan, Alabama native spent his preps career at Dothan High School, where he played both football and basketball.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from January 27, 2021
- Running Back with Versatility, Thomas Joins Sugar Skulls - Tucson Sugar Skulls
- Pirates Sign Two Offensive Linemen - Massachusetts Pirates
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Sugar Skulls Stories
- Second-Year WR Frank Brown Signs with Tucson
- Former NFL First Round DD Elam Signs with Tucson
- Victis Health Signs Partnership with Sugar Skulls
- Proactive to Become Sugar Skulls' Physical Therapy Partner
- CW Tuson to Remain Broadcast Television Home of the Sugar Skulls