RubberDucks Homestand Highlights, August 7-12
TWO FOR TUESDAY - AUGUST 7 vs. READING (7:05 p.m.), presented by Acme Fresh Market/1590 WAKR
Probables: Reading - RHP Connor Seabold (0-2, 6.42 ERA) vs. Akron - RHP Aaron Civale (5-5, 4.16 ERA)
Late Show with the RubberDucks: Welcome to the Late Show with the RubberDucks! We never know who will stop by!
- Two for Tuesday - Show your Acme Fresh Market savings card at the box office for a buy one, get one reserved ticket offer presented by Acme Fresh Market / 1590 WAKR
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 8 vs. READING (7:05 p.m.), presented by Summa Health/640 WHLO
Probables: Reading - RHP Felix Paulino (1-0, 5.40 ERA) vs. Akron - RHP Kyle Dowdy (3-5, 5.84 ERA)
Turn Back the Clock - Aeros Night: Put on Your Purple! We're turning Akron purple again for the night! Put on your favorite Aeros gear and join us as we turn back the clock! Presented by High Voltage Indoor Karting.
- REHAB ALERT - Cleveland Indians pitcher JOSH TOMLIN is scheduled to make a rehab appearance
- Akron-Summit County Public Library Reading Night
- Wellness Wednesday Presented by Summa Health / 640 WHLO
THIRSTY THURSDAY - AUGUST 9 vs. READING (7:05 p.m.), presented by Yuengling/ESPN Cleveland
Probables: Reading - RHP Tyler Viza (2-4, 3.76 ERA) vs. Akron - LHP Sean Brady (5-6, 4.55 ERA)
It's Not Easy Being Cheesy - Bob's Burgers: Burgers, puns, and family! We're bringing the world of Bob's Burgers to the ballpark so get those taste buds and dance moves ready!
- Thirsty Thursday - Enjoy $1 Yuengling Lager Drafts and fountain sodas! Presented by Yuengling/ESPN Cleveland
FIREWORKS FRIDAY - AUGUST 10 vs. PORTLAND (7:05 p.m.), presented by Akron Beacon Journal/98.1 KDD
Probables: Portland - TBD vs. Akron - TBD
Fauxback Friday - 70's Night: What would it be like if the RubberDucks were around '70s? Come out to the ballpark and find out as the Ducks wear their fauxback jerseys!
- Main Street Festival (5-7 p.m.) - Come down to the ballpark early and enjoy live music, kids' activities and much more! In the market for a new mobile device? Be sure to stop by T-Mobile's truck for more information! Presented by T-Mobile.
- Allman Brothers Fireworks
- Faux Back Jersey Auction - Fans can bid and win game-worn versions of our funky '70's style jersey!
- Electric Blue Friday - The RubberDucks will wear their unique electric blue jerseys for every Friday home game! Fans will also be treated to post-game fireworks after every Friday home game! Presented by FirstEnergy.
GIVEAWAY SATURDAY - AUGUST 11 vs. PORTLAND (7:05 p.m.), presented by Northern Ohio Honda Dealers/97.5 WONE
Probables: Portland - TBD vs. Akron - RHP Triston McKenzie (6-3, 2.96 ERA)
Cleveland Football Night: Cleveland Football is on the rise! Let's celebrate the new and the old with our Webster Slaughter bobblehead giveaway! Paint your shoes orange like it's 1989!
- Webster Slaughter Bobblehead - First 1,000 fans, presented by Serra Auto Park
- Matchbox 20 Fireworks - presented by GDK & Company
SUNDAY FAMILY FUNDAY - AUGUST 12 vs. PORTLAND (2:05 p.m.), presented by Akron Children's Hospital/KIDJAM! Radio - powered by The Summit
Probables: Portland - TBD vs. Akron - RHP Aaron Civale
Dino Day - "Seniors" Appreciation Day: It's the dawn of the dinos at Canal Park! Join us as we have a roaring time and Seniors - everyone entering their senior year in school or life - are invited to celebrate with us!
Family FUNday - Play catch on the field before the game, get player autographs, enjoy a $2 hot dog and so much more! Presented by Akron Children's Hospital.
Kids Run The Bases - After the game, all kids are welcome to head onto the field and run the bases - just like after hitting a home run! Presented by Safelite Auto Glass.
The Akron RubberDucks are the Double-A Eastern League affiliate of the Cleveland Indians. The 2018 season, powered by FirstEnergy, is the franchise's 22nd since moving to Akron. For more information, call 330-253-5151 or visit www.akronrubberducks.com.
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from August 7, 2018
- Erie with a Four-Run Sixth, Beats Portland 5-3 - Portland Sea Dogs
- Raudy Revives Senators in the 10th with Walk-Off - Harrisburg Senators
- Big Inning Dooms Baysox in 8-3 Defeat - Bowie Baysox
- Casimiro Mystifies RubberDucks - Akron RubberDucks
- 'Cats Bats Sink Baysox Tuesday Night - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- No Matter How You Read It, Goats Lose Heart Breaker - Hartford Yard Goats
- Casimiro dazzles in 2-1 win over Akron - Reading Fightin Phils
- Remember Me? Gage Guides Ponies Past Old Team - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Return of the Matt; Gage Deals against Former Team - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- Harris Selected to Lead AFL Prospects - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- Rumble Ponies Game Notes: Game #114 - Rumble Ponies (53-60) at Flying Squirrels (53-58) - 6:35 PM - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- RubberDucks Homestand Highlights, August 7-12 - Akron RubberDucks
- Game Notes vs. Portland - Erie SeaWolves
- Harrisburg Senators Homestand Preview August 7 to August 12 - Harrisburg Senators
- Sea Dogs Game Notes August 7th at Erie - Portland Sea Dogs
- Yard Goats Announce 2019 Schedule - Hartford Yard Goats
- Trey Quinn Headlines Redskins Day at Diamond - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- Fightins to Retire Roberto Clemente's #21 - Reading Fightin Phils
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.