Rowdies Re-Sign Defender Max Lachowecki
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - The Tampa Bay Rowdies have re-signed defender Max Lachowecki, 28, to a one-year deal for 2021.
Lachowecki played for the Rowdies in 2018 with 16 appearances, including 10 starts. He took a hiatus from professional soccer in 2019 but returned to the Rowdies in 2020. He made two starts and played 11 games during the 2020 season.
"I am stoked to be returning to St. Petersburg for my third season with the Rowdies," Lachowecki said.â¯"I look forward to continuing to add to the winning culture, and as an organization, I know the Rowdies family will be ready to take our successes one step further in 2021."
Before joining the Rowdies, Lachowecki played with Real Monarchs SLC for two seasons and helped guide the team to a regular season title.
"Max's versatility and leadership is why we were eager to see him return for 2021," said Head Coach Neill Collins. "Stepping up and performing like he did in the playoffs tells you everything you need to know about Max."
More new and returning players will be announced in the coming weeks. The Rowdies roster now stands at (11) players.
2021 Roster Information:
Defender(s): Jordan Scarlett, Forrest Lasso, Aaron Guillen, Max Lachowecki
Midfielder(s): Sebastian Dalgaard, Lewis Hilton, Jordan Doherty, Yann Ekra
Forward(s): Juan Tejada, Sebastian Guenzatti, Lucky Mkosana
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from December 23, 2020
- Formella's 2020 Year of the Brace - Sacramento Republic FC
- Around the Leagues: Holiday Weekend Hosting Great Games - Sacramento Republic FC
- Houston Dynamo FC & Rio Grande Valley FC Restructure Affiliate Partnership - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- San Antonio FC Goalkeeper Matthew Cardone Returns for 2021 Season - San Antonio FC
- Rowdies Re-Sign Defender Max Lachowecki - Tampa Bay Rowdies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.