Round Rock Express Issue Statement on Affiliation
The Round Rock Express is excited about the opportunity to reunite with the Texas Rangers organization as their Triple-A affiliate. We have an outstanding relationship with the Rangers ownership and front office after spending eight great seasons as the team's top affiliate from 2011-2018.
We are honored that our organization, facility and community were recognized by Major League Baseball as one of the top 30 Triple-A markets. We are eager to receive and review the updated governing documents from MLB to bring this opportunity one step closer to reality.
Chris Almendarez | President, Round Rock Express
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from December 9, 2020
- Los Angeles Angels Extend Invitations to Four Minor League Affiliates - Salt Lake Bees
- Round Rock Express Issue Statement on Affiliation - Round Rock Express
- St. Louis Cardinals Announce Affiliation Invitation, Extension with Memphis Redbirds - Memphis Redbirds
- Saints Bring Their Distinctive Brand of Entertainment to Triple-A - St. Paul Saints
- Nashville Sounds Statement on the Affiliate Invitation from the Milwaukee Brewers - Nashville Sounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Round Rock Express Stories
- Round Rock Classic Returns to Dell Diamond on Friday
- Round Rock Express Unveil Initial 2021 Health, Safety and Ticketing Procedures
- Big Ten Central Texas Challenge Comes to Dell Diamond March 5-8
- Round Rock Express Announce 2021 Triple-A West Schedule
- Round Rock Express Announce 2021 Coaching Staff