RoughRiders Featured on Travel Channel's Food Paradise
ROUGHRIDERS FEATURED ON TRAVEL CHANNEL'S FOOD PARADISE
EPISODE TITLED "MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL" TO AIR SUNDAY NIGHT
FRISCO, Texas (Nov. 21, 2017) - The Frisco RoughRiders will be featured in the "Minor League Baseball" episode of Travel Channel's popular Food Paradise series which premieres Sunday, Nov. 26 at 8 p.m. CT.
Food Paradise visited Dr Pepper Ballpark during the 2017 season to sample many of the signature dining choices available to fans of the RoughRiders, as well as food options at other ballparks around Minor League Baseball. The "Minor League Baseball" episode with air four times on Travel Channel: Nov. 26 (8 p.m. CT), Nov. 27 (11 p.m.), Dec. 2 (4 p.m.) and Dec. 17 (2 p.m.).
"We're proud that Food Paradise has chosen to showcase our menu of one-of-a-kind food offerings, along with the best ballpark in Minor League Baseball, with the rest of the country," RoughRiders Executive Vice President and General Manager Jason Dambach said.
The RoughRiders open the 2018 season April 5 at Dr Pepper Ballpark. Season tickets and ticket packages are now available at RidersBaseball.com, (972) 731-9200 and the RoughRiders Ticket Office.
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from November 21, 2017
- RoughRiders Featured on Travel Channel's Food Paradise - Frisco RoughRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Frisco RoughRiders Stories
- Martin Strikes out Nine But Hooks Sink Riders 8-6
- Marte Leads Multi-Hit Parade in 10-3 Loss to Hooks
- Cole Stays Hot in 11-3 Loss to Hooks
- O'Neill Goes Deep But Hooks Rally Late to Steal Series Opener
- Delino DeShields to Rehab with RoughRiders Starting Thursday, April 19