Rockford IceHogs & BMO Harris Bank Launch #BacktoSchoolwithBMO to Support Stateline Teachers
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs, proud American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate of the Chicago Blackhawks, alongside BMO Harris Bank, wish to help Stateline teachers head #BacktoSchoolwithBMO!
Starting today, Tuesday, Sept. 8 through Tuesday, Sept. 22, Stateline teachers can enter to win one of 60 $100 BMO Harris Bank gift cards to assist with school supplies!
The IceHogs and BMO Harris Bank are requesting nominations of teachers in the Stateline community who are preparing their classrooms or e-learning centers for a new year with a chance to win one of 60 $100 gift cards from BMO Harris Bank. Each winning teacher, and their family, will also be invited to an IceHogs game during the 2020-21 season!
To enter, Stateline teachers are encouraged to show their IceHogs or Blackhawks spirit, take a selfie in their classroom or e-learning center and enter at IceHogs.com/BacktoSchoolwithBMO. Stateline teachers who enter will also be celebrated on social media using the hashtag, #BacktoSchoolWithBMO!
Interested in nominating a Stateline teacher? Visit IceHogs.com/BacktoSchoolwithBMO!
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 8, 2020
- Rockford IceHogs & BMO Harris Bank Launch #BacktoSchoolwithBMO to Support Stateline Teachers - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- IceHogs Sign Hobey Baker Finalist and Two-Time Big-10 Champion Cale Morris for 2020-21 Season
- IceHogs Defenseman of the Year Cody Franson Returns to Club for Upcoming Season
- Stateline Teachers, Today Is the Last Day to Enter to Win $100 with the IceHogs and BMO Harris Bank
- Former IceHogs Johns and Rutta Collide in 2020 Stanley Cup Final
- Stateline Teachers: Win $100 with the IceHogs and BMO Harris Bank =F0=9F=8D=8E