Rocket Agree to Terms on a One-Year, One-Way AHL Contract with Forward Kevin Lynch
LAVAL - The Laval Rocket announced today that the team has agreed to terms on a one-year, one-way AHL contract (2020-21) with forward Kevin Lynch.
The 6'1'' and 207 lbs right-handed centerman played 54 games with the Laval Rocket in 2019-20, recording 21 points (7 goal, 14 assists) in addition to serving 36 penalty minutes and posting a +4 differential.
Lynch registered 58 points (29 goals, 29 assists) in 208 AHL career games with the Rocket, the Syracuse Crunch and the Manitoba Moose. Prior to joining Laval last year, the Grosse Pointe, MI native posted his best numbers in his AHL career with 14 goals and 12 assists with Syracuse. Lynch added 10 points (5 goals, 5 assists) in 27 playoffs contests in the AHL ranks, helping the Crunch reach the Calder Cup Finals in 2016-17. As a professional, he also had stints with the ECHL's Toledo Walleye, Evansville Icemen, Florida Everblades and Indy Fuel. In 175 career games in the ECHL, Lynch recorded 48 goals and 76 assists for 124 points. Before making his professional debut, he enjoyed a four-year collegiate career between 2009-10 and 2012-13 with the University of Michigan. While sporting the Wolverines colors, Lynch tallied 72 points (35 goals, 37 helpers) in 168 games.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 9, 2020
- 20-21 Season Memberships Unveiled - Tucson Roadrunners
- Pot of Gold Fundraiser Begins with $30,000 Donation to Three-Year Old Cancer Patient - Colorado Eagles
- Rocket Agree to Terms on a One-Year, One-Way AHL Contract with Forward Kevin Lynch - Laval Rocket
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers to Host Free Virtual Youth Hockey Coaching Clinic - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Laval Rocket Stories
- Canadiens Sign Defenseman Xavier Ouellet to a Two-Year Contract Extension
- Canadiens Agree to Terms on a One-Year Contract with Forward Brandon Baddock
- Canadiens Sign Defenseman Noah Juulsen to a One-Year Contract Extension
- Canadiens Agree to Terms on a One-Year Contract with Goaltender Michael McNiven
- Canadiens Agree to Terms on a One-Year Contract with Forward Jake Lucchini