Rivermen Announce 2019 Playoff Ticket Pricing
Peoria, IL - The Peoria Rivermen announced pricing today for the team's 2019 President's Cup Playoff tickets. Fans will again be able to save money on walkup prices by signing up for "Pay as We Play" by agreeing to purchase tickets to each Rivermen home game.
Registration for "Pay as We Play" tickets can be done today through April 6 through the Rivermen office and will allow season-ticket holders the first right to their seat throughout the postseason. Additionally, all fans who sign up for Pay as We Play tickets will pay the same price per game in each round, while single-game ticket prices will increase in each progressive round.
The Rivermen are set to begin their 2019 postseason with Challenge Round home game(s) at Peoria's Owens Center, potentially returning to Carver Arena for the President's Cup Semi-Finals and Finals. Pay as We Play Tickets will be $10 each for standing room (Owens) and Pilot House (Carver) tickets, $13 apiece for bleacher seating (Owens) and premium seats (Carver), and $17 for glass seats (Carver Arena games only).
Fans purchasing tickets for Challenge Round games after the April 6 Pay as We Play deadline will pay $11 for standing room admittance and $15 for bleacher seating. Any Semi-Final matchups at Carver Arena will see Pilot House tickets available for $12, premium lower bowl seats for $18, and glass seats for $21, with each respective ticket costing a dollar more at the gate if Peoria advances to a fourth straight President's Cup Finals.
Fans wishing to register for Pay as We Play tickets can do so beginning Monday, March 11, by calling the Rivermen office at (309) 676-1040. Season Ticket Holders will have first access to their seats for Pay As We Play, and those signing up for Pay as We Play bleacher seating will be admitted to the Owens Center 30 minutes early for all Challenge Round Games to allow priority seat selection.
Season tickets for Peoria's 38th season of professional hockey presented by Midwest Orthopaedic Center are on sale now at the Toyota Box Office in the Peoria Civic Center, or by phone at the Rivermen office, located at 201 S.W. Jefferson Street, or over the phone at (309) 676-1040.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from March 11, 2019
- Kalisz Activated from Injured Reserve Monday - Peoria Rivermen
- Custom 'Marksmen Fight Cancer' Jerseys Order Available - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Rivermen Announce 2019 Playoff Ticket Pricing - Peoria Rivermen
- Join the Marksmen for Team Poster Night - Fayetteville Marksmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Peoria Rivermen Stories
- Rivermen Comeback Effort Falls Short, Season Ends Friday
- Rivermen Drop Back-And-Forth Playoff Opener Wednesday
- Rivermen Challenge Roanoke, Announce First-Round Schedule
- Rivermen Announce Final Cuts, Finalize Playoff Roster
- Rivermen Battle Back Again, Beat Mayhem Saturday