Riders Sign Blace Brown
The Saskatchewan Roughriders announced the following roster moves:
International defensive back Blace Brown
Brown (6'0 - 194 lbs) joins the Roughriders after four collegiate seasons at Troy University. In 2018, he played in all 13 games, starting in seven. He earned 44 tackles, one-and-a-half tackles for a loss, one interception, six pass breakups as well as second-team all-conference honours. Brown received first-team All-Sun Belt honours in 2017 after starting 12 of 13 games played putting up 33 tackles, five interceptions (one returned for a touchdown) and six pass breakups. He was a walk-on receiver in 2015 before redshirting in 2016 for his move to defensive back.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 17, 2019
- Champs Receive 2018 Grey Cup Rings - Calgary Stampeders
- Argos Sign Two More from 2019 Draft Class; Two Liga de Futbol Americano Players Signed - Toronto Argonauts
- Tiger-Cats Sign Entire 2019 CFL Draft Class & Global Draft Selections - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Lions Release Rolly Lumbala - B.C. Lions
- RedBlacks Training Camp 2019 Kicks off Sunday - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Riders Sign Blace Brown - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Eskimos Announce Transactions - Edmonton Eskimos
- Jonathan Massaquoi Joins Stamps - Calgary Stampeders
- Blue Bombers Sign 5th Overall Selection Jonathan Kongbo - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Blue Bombers Announce Transactions - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.