Ride the Bases Returns to Avista Stadium on Sunday, July 29
SPOKANE, WA - The Ride the Bases motorcycle ride benefiting the Rypien Foundation presented by U.S. Linen & Uniform returns to the ballpark this summer on Sunday, July 29. The motorcycle ride at the Lone Wolf Harley-Davidson dealership and finishes at Avista Stadium.
Riders can begin registration, or picking up an entry form at Lone Wolf Harley-Davidson. For more information about the event or to sign up, head to spokaneindiansridethebases.com
Riders will arrive at Lone-Wolf Harley Davidson at 9:00 AM and leave at 10:00 AM. The ride concludes at Avista Stadium at 1:30 PM for an all-you-can-eat Longhorn Barbecue buffet. Participants will then ride their bikes onto the field at 3:15 PM for the National Anthem. First pitch is scheduled for a 3:30 PM start time as the Indians host the Hillsboro Hops for Sunday Funday & Pre-Game Ride the Bases presented by Lone Wolf Harley-Davidson, KHQ, 98.9 KKZX, and The Spokesman-Review.
The cost for the event is $35 and includes a commemorative T-shirt, donation to the Rypien Foundation, an Upper Box seat to the July 29th Indians game, a Harley-Davidson collectable item, and an all-you-can-eat Longhorn BBQ buffet.
The Rypien Foundation, created by former Washington State quarterback and Super Bowl XXVI MVP Mark Rypien, is dedicated to providing hope for local families battling childhood cancer. Rypien, who lost his three-year-old son to cancer, continues to raise and provide funding to support programs and projects that help address the unique needs of children with cancer.
In addition to U.S. Linen and Uniform, supporting sponsors for this year's event include A to Z Rental, Complete Heating and Sheet Metal, Lone Wolf Harley-Davidson, Longhorn Barbecue, Pizza Factory, Miller High Life, KHQ, 98.9 KKZX, and The Spokesman-Review.
For more information or to sign up for the Ride, visit spokaneindiansridethebases.com, email RideThe Bases Director Kyle Day at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (509) 535-2922.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from July 11, 2018
- College World Series Champion Oregon State Beavers Baseball Team to be Honored by Hillsboro Hops on Monday at Ron Tonkin Field - Hillsboro Hops
- Ride the Bases Returns to Avista Stadium on Sunday, July 29 - Spokane Indians
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Indians Stories
- Indians Fans Set New Single-Season Attendance Record
- Late Rally Costs Indians, Emeralds Win NWL Championship
- Indians Shutout in Game Two, Look to Rebound in Game Three
- Apostel and Gonzalez Help Spokane Punch Ticket to NWL Championship
- Indians Fall to Everett 8-3, Series Heads to Deciding Game 3