Republic FC and Hard Rock Hotel Sacramento Extend Partnership, Collaborate to Salute Community Heroes, Helpers and Champions
Republic FC and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain have announced an expanded partnership for the 2021 season, including a new program designed to show appreciation for community members for their service and support during the pandemic and beyond. Republic FC Rockstar will launch today and call on the Greater Sacramento region to nominate heroes, helpers, and community champions for their acts of kindness and support. Rockstars are those who have made a positive impact on others in their community, big or small.
"After a year that challenged us all in so many ways, we wanted to find a way to honor those who have gone above and beyond in helping our community," said Republic FC Chief Revenue Officer Dustin Vicari. "We're excited to grow our partnership with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento to give these local champions the rockstar treatment they deserve and highlight all of the good that is happening in the region."
"We are thrilled to grow our partnership with Republic FC with this new contest. Everyone should receive a little special treatment every once in a while, and I can't think of anyone more deserving than the people who go the extra mile to make our community a better place," said Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain President Mark Birtha.
Beginning today, fans and community members can nominate a Rockstar at SacRepublicFC.com/HardRock. Fans are encouraged to share the story of a frontline or essential worker who made an impact during the last 18 months, a veteran or active duty member of the Armed Forces, a dedicated teacher or passionate volunteer, or one of the countless stories of service, support and indomitable spirit of the region.
A weekly Rockstar story will be selected through August 27 and the nominee will receive a Republic FC / Hard Rock prize pack including team memorabilia and tickets to an upcoming match. A grand prize winner will be selected from the four finalists to receive the Rockstar treatment including a hosted stay at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento and a VIP experience at a Republic FC match.
In 2019, Republic FC and Hard Rock Hotel Sacramento began a partnership connecting the best sports fans in the region with a premium hospitality and entertainment experience. During the 2020 season where fans were unable to enjoy matches in person, Republic FC and Hard Rock Sacramento launched an innovative program that allowed fans to be featured at Heart Health Park's pitch side LED boards during games and salute the Indomitable spirit during pre-game streaming broadcasts honoring the Member of the Match.
For more information, visit SacRepublicFC.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from July 26, 2021
- Republic FC and Hard Rock Hotel Sacramento Extend Partnership, Collaborate to Salute Community Heroes, Helpers and Champions - Sacramento Republic FC
- Sporting KC II to Host Louisville City FC on Wednesday - Sporting Kansas City II
- Battery on the Road Tuesday to Face Loudoun United - Charleston Battery
- Three Takeaways from #SACvOC - Sacramento Republic FC
- Lights FC to Celebrate Taco Tuesday Tomorrow - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Roots Sign Two Players to Academy Contracts - Oakland Roots
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sacramento Republic FC Stories
- Sacramento Republic FC Launches Fan Appreciation Week
- Late score sends Republic FC home with a point
- Republic FC Partners with Sacramento Covered to Host 21st Annual Healthy Sacramento Day at Heart Health Park
- What to Watch Across the USL Championship: Week 27
- Match Preview: Republic FC vs. Phoenix Rising FC