Reign FC Waives Forward Elizabeth Addo
TACOMA - Reign FC today announced that it has waived forward Elizabeth Addo.
"Elizabeth informed us that she has an opportunity to play in China that will be beneficial to her and her family," said Reign FC owner and president Bill Predmore. "She asked for our assistance in making the move and we are supportive of her request. We appreciate her efforts on behalf of Reign FC last season and wish her well."
Addo was selected with the eighth pick in the 2018 NWSL Dispersal Draft. Addo played in 13 games for Reign FC during the 2018 season, starting eight, for a total of 698 minutes.
"I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn and grow with Reign FC last season," said Addo. "I want to thank the Predmores, the staff, and most of all my teammates for pushing me to play my best game each day. I wish Reign FC the best of luck in their new home in Tacoma."
Reign FC is accepting deposits for Season Ticket Memberships for the 2019 NWSL season. To place a deposit for your season ticket membership please visit reignfc.com/tickets or call the Reign FC ticket office at (855) REIGN-FC.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from February 5, 2019
- Houston Dash Waive Forward Thembi Kgatlana and Midfielder Linda Motlhalo - Houston Dash
- Reign FC Waives Forward Elizabeth Addo - Reign FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reign FC Stories
- Ten Reign FC Players Called up for International Duty During Upcoming FIFA Break
- Megan Rapinoe Named to 23-Player Roster for 2019 SheBelieves Cup
- Reign FC Announces Full 2019 Preseason Schedule
- Reign FC Announces Two Pre-Season Matches
- Reign FC Waives Forward Elizabeth Addo