Register Now for the 2019 Condors Charity Golf Classic
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - Registration for the Bakersfield Condors Charity Golf Classic is now open. The event will be held on Monday, October 7 at Rio Bravo Country Club to benefit the Condors Community Foundation 501(c)(3). Entrants will be paired with a Condors player or coach for an afternoon of fun supporting a great cause. To register, download the event flyer.
2019 CONDORS CHARITY GOLF CLASSIC
Monday, October 7 with a shotgun start at 12:30 p.m.
Rio Bravo Country Club - 15200 Casa Club Drive, Bakersfield 93306
Your group will be paired with a Condors player or coach
Entry includes lunch, greens fee, and a post-round awards mixer
Enjoy drinks, food, and fun throughout the course!
Entry: $150 per player or $600 for a foursomeLast season the Condors Community Foundation, 501(c)(3) donated over $500,000 locally in cash and goods for local charities, non-profits, and youth organizations through events, fundraisers, ticket donations, auctions, and more.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Chad Howard by e-mail at CHoward@BakersfieldCondors.com or by calling 324-PUCK (7825) ext. 219.
For questions regarding the tournament or to submit your registration, please contact Brooke Copeland by e-mail at BCopeland@BakersfieldCondors.com or by calling 324-PUCK (7825) ext. 203.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 26, 2019
- Register Now for the 2019 Condors Charity Golf Classic - Bakersfield Condors
- Mattheos Undergoing Cancer Treatment - Charlotte Checkers
- Iowa Wild Signs Three to AHL Contracts - Iowa Wild
- Rangers Announce 2019 Traverse City Tournament Roster - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Jets Sign Gabriel Bourque to One-Year Contract - Manitoba Moose
- Single-Game Tickets on Sale Now - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.