Reds Caravan Visits Louisville Slugger Field Tonight, 6-8 p.m.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The 2019 Cincinnati Reds Caravan kicks off Thursday, January 17 and will travel more than 3,800 miles with stops in five states over four days.
The first stop of the South Tour will take place at Louisville Slugger Field on Thursday, Jan. 17 from 6-8 p.m.
The Caravan stop is free and open to the public, and the Reds will raffle two tickets to the 2019 Opening Day game on Thursday, March 28 (4:10 pm) vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Scheduled to appear at Louisville Slugger Field: Team CEO Bob Castellini, Broadcaster Marty Brennaman, Hall of Fame second baseman and Senior Advisor to Baseball Operations Joe Morgan, catchers Tucker Barnhart and Curt Casali , minor league outfielder Taylor Trammell , Reds Hall of Famer Tom Browning, Vice President & General Manager Nick Krall, and mascot Gapper.
All times, locations and participants are subject to change.
Seating is limited at all Caravan stops. Autographs will be available on a first-come, first-served basis while time allows. No posed photographs. There may be restrictions on items participants can sign.
The Reds Caravan will also visit over 20 Reds on Radio affiliates as well as schools, businesses and hospitals throughout Reds Country as part of the "Reds Caravan Takeover."
Reds sales representatives will be at each stop to answer ticketing questions and discuss 2019 ticket plans, while the Reds Hall of Fame, Reds Community Fund and Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network will attend select stops.
Memberships to the Reds Heads, Reds Rookies and Club Red fan clubs will be for sale at select stops.
Visit reds.com/caravan for up-to-date information.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from January 17, 2019
- Let the Fun Begin - Toledo Mud Hens
- Gwinnett Stripers Unveil "Little Anglers Kids Club" - Gwinnett Stripers
- Reds Caravan Visits Louisville Slugger Field Tonight, 6-8 p.m. - Louisville Bats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Louisville Bats Stories
- Bats to Play as "Los Murcielagos" as Part of Minor League Baseball's Copa De La Diversion
- Bats to Become 'Derby City Mint Juleps' for 2 Games in 2019
- Bats and Four Roses to Unveil New Re-Brand on Thursday, March 7
- Bats to Celebrate 20th Season at Louisville Slugger Field
- Reds Caravan Visits Louisville Slugger Field Tonight, 6-8 p.m.