Redbirds Hosting Gameday Job Fair at AutoZone
Club Interviewing for Multiple Positions on Thursday, Jan. 25
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Redbirds are holding a Job Fair for seasonal gameday positions on Thursday, Jan. 25 from 1:00-5:00 p.m. in the Home Plate Club at AutoZone Park.
Available positions include field crew, Box Office ticket sellers, ushers, bat boys and girls, and Redbirds Promotional Team, among others. All positions are seasonal and part-time.
Returning employees do not need to apply or attend the Job Fair. The Redbirds are only able to hire people ages 18 and older. Offers may be made on the spot, pending background check and drug test results.
For more information on the Job Fair, and to see the available positions, visit www.memphisredbirds.com/jobfair .
The Redbirds' 2018 season begins on Thursday, April 5 at Round Rock, and the home opener is Tuesday, April 10 against Omaha. More information on the upcoming season, including promotions and giveaways, will be announced at www.memphisredbirds.com in the coming weeks and months.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from January 11, 2018
- Redbirds Hosting Gameday Job Fair at AutoZone - Memphis Redbirds
- Storm Chasers National Anthem Tryouts at Oak View - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Chihuahuas and Spectra Food Services to Hold Job Fair for 2018 - El Paso Chihuahuas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Redbirds Stories
- Redbirds Single-Game Tickets, "Buzzer-Beater Daily Deals" on Sale Tomorrow
- Redbirds Holding Second Gameday Job Fair at AutoZone
- Cardinals Caravan Visit to AutoZone Park Canceled
- Redbirds Hosting Gameday Job Fair at AutoZone
- United Soccer League Team Coming to Memphis