Red Wings to Host Job Fair on Saturday, March 3
ROCHESTER, NY - The Rochester Red Wings are in search of highly-motivated and customer-oriented game day employees for the upcoming 2018 baseball season. The annual job fair will take place on the suite level of Frontier Field on Saturday, March 3 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Wings are hiring for the following positions:
- Concession Stand Attendants - Stand Managers, Assistant Managers, Cashiers, Cooks and Preps
- Warehouse Workers
- Kitchen Staff
- Suite Attendants/Runners
- Bartenders and beverage room attendants
- Picnic Attendants - Team Leaders, Servers, Event Set Up
- Accounting Room
Those interested in employment must be at least 16 years old and bring a valid Driver's License/picture ID, Social Security card and Work Permit (for 16 and 17 year olds) in order to receive an interview. Parking is available in the VIP lot off of Morrie Silver Way and job seekers can enter through the double glass doors next to the Ticket Office windows.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from March 2, 2018
- Red Wings to Host Job Fair on Saturday, March 3 - Rochester Red Wings
- Baseball's Back Bash Returns Friday, March 23 - Rochester Red Wings
- Tribe's Possible Infield Unit a Young, Versatile Bunch - Indianapolis Indians
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Red Wings Stories
- Red Wings Announce Plans to Expand Fan Safety Netting
- Rochester Summer Soul Music Fest August 25-26
- DSO Returns to Frontier Field on August 3
- Red Wings Partner with Turnbull Heating and Air for 7th Inning Military Salute
- Red Wings Annual Star Wars Night Set for May 4