Red Wings to Host Job Fair on Saturday, March 2
ROCHESTER, NY - The Rochester Red Wings are in search of highly-motivated and customer-oriented game day employees for the upcoming 2019 baseball season. The annual job fair will take place on the suite level of Frontier Field on Saturday, March 2 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Wings are hiring for the following positions:
- Concession Stand Attendants - Stand Managers, Assistant Managers, Cashiers, Cooks and Preps
- Warehouse Workers
- Kitchen Staff - Line Cooks, Cold Prep, Grill Cooks, Hot Prep, and Dishwashers
- Suite Attendants/Runners
- Bartenders and Beverage Room Attendants
- Picnic Attendants - Team Leaders, Servers, Event Set Up
- Accounting Room
Those interested in employment must be at least 18 years old to receive an interview. Parking is available in the VIP lot off of Morrie Silver Way, and job seekers can enter through the double glass doors next to the Ticket Office windows.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from February 20, 2019
- Red Wings to Host Job Fair on Saturday, March 2 - Rochester Red Wings
- March Madness Is Underway at PNC Field - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Tides to Induct Four into Tidewater Baseball Shrine - Norfolk Tides
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Red Wings Stories
- Skinner, Cliburn, Valentin Not Renewed by Minnesota for 2020
- USA Baseball Names Two Red Wings to Premier12 Roster
- Twins Division Series Roster Features 18 Former Red Wings
- Red Wings Nominated Again for John Henry Moss Community Service Award
- Dinolfo, Silver Break Ground on the New Frontier: New Turf Coming to Frontier Field