Red Wings to Host Job Fair on February 29
The Rochester Red Wings are in search of highly-motivated and customer-oriented game day employees for the upcoming 2020 baseball season. The annual job fair will take place on the suite level of Frontier Field on Saturday, February 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Wings are hiring for the following positions:
- Concession Stand Attendants - Stand Managers, Assistant Managers, Cashiers, Cooks and Preps
- Warehouse Workers
- Kitchen Staff - Line Cooks, Cold Prep, Grill Cooks, Hot Prep, and Dishwashers
- Suite Attendants/Runners
- Bartenders and Beverage Room Attendants
- Picnic Attendants - Team Leaders, Servers, Event Set Up
- Accounting Room
Those interested in employment must be at least 18 years old to receive an interview. Parking is available in the VIP lot off of Morrie Silver Way, and job seekers can enter through the double glass doors next to the Ticket Office windows.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from January 29, 2020
- Former Pigs to Manage IL Rivals in 2020 - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Red Wings to Host Job Fair on February 29 - Rochester Red Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Red Wings Stories
- Red Wings Donate 300,000 Medical Grade Gloves to Monroe County
- Minor League Baseball to Offer Free Preview of MiLB.TV
- Baseball's Back Bash Postponed, American Legion Welcome Home Dinner Canceled
- Statements from Minor League Baseball and the Rochester Red Wings
- Red Wings to Host Girls and Women in Sports Night