Rafters Thirsty Thursdays Continue Postseason
Wisconsin Rapids, Wis. - Following the conclusion of the 2020 season, the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters will host a series of Thirsty Thursdays at Historic Witter Field every Thursday from September 10th to October 1st.
On Thursdays from 5:00pm to 8:00pm the Rafters will serve half priced beer with a limited food menu. There will be live music from local artists/bands on September 10th and 17th, as well as October 1st. September 24th will be Trivia Night where individuals or teams can compete to win prizes. Select yard games will also be available for use at the stadium each Thursday.
Entrance to Thirsty Thursdays will be off Apple street, through the Rafters picnic entrance. Parking is available in the Apple street parking lot.
Thirsty Thursdays contribute to the Rafters effort to host outdoor events that allow the community to safely gather. Masks are recommended, but not required to attend.
The Rafters front office will be open Monday through Thursday from 9:00am to 4:00pm at Witter Field, 521 Lincoln Street in Wisconsin Rapids. For more information you can visit Raftersbaseball.com or call 715-424-5400.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from August 31, 2020
- Great Lakes Downs Traverse City - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Rafters Thirsty Thursdays Continue Postseason - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Rapids Rafters Stories
- Rafters New Front Office Addition Marks First Female Dominated Office in Northwoods League
- Rafters Continue to Give Back During 2020 Season
- Rafters Break Records in Historic 2020 Season
- Rafters Thirsty Thursdays Continue Postseason
- Rafters Face off against La Crosse Loggers in Playoff Opener