Quebec City, Shawinigan and Victoriaville to host the 4th Protected Environment Event
January 27, 2021 - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) News Release
Montreal, QC - The Quebec Major Junior Hockey League is pleased to announce the three host cities for the protected environment events that will take place from February 12 to 18, 2021.
The Shawinigan Cataractes and the Victoriaville Tigres will be joined by two other teams to play a total of four games in seven days. On their end, the Quebec Remparts will host five QMJHL organizations at the Videotron Centre over the same period of time.
The protected environment schedules will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League message board...
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Stories from January 27, 2021
- All Upcoming Wildcats Games Postponed While Still in Red Zone - Moncton Wildcats
- Sea Dogs Announce Roster Moves Following Busy Trade Period - Saint John Sea Dogs
- Statement Regarding QMJHL Schedule Announcement - Charlottetown Islanders
- Quebec City, Shawinigan and Victoriaville to host the 4th Protected Environment Event - QMJHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.