Quad City Storm Prepare for Opening Night
Opening night is October 20th and today the Quad City Storm are unveiling their plan to pack the TaxSlayer Center!
The Storm are planning to have 8000 fans making noise in the seats for the first game of the regular season! Fun features for fans include: indoor fireworks, a light show, a kid zone, mascots, a promo team and the first 1000 fans receive a free Storm t-shirt! John Deere is sponsoring opening night and, along with the Storm, will be raising funds for United Way.
In addition to the excitement off the ice, fans will enjoy their first ever look at the Storm versus their cross-state rivals, the Peoria Rivermen.
Battle #1 in the COLD WAR ON 74 sees Storm head coach Dave Pszenyczny manning the Quad City bench just months removed from playing defense as a member of the Rivermen. The Storm will be finalizing their regular season roster next week.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from October 9, 2018
- Thunderbolts Announce 2018-19 Fan Fest - Evansville Thunderbolts
- Thunderbolts Set Training Camp Roster - Evansville Thunderbolts
- Scoring Ace Greenberg Returns to Peoria on Eve of Camp - Peoria Rivermen
- Training Camp Begins - Macon Mayhem
- Storm Start Training Camp - Quad City Storm
- Quad City Storm Prepare for Opening Night - Quad City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.