Providence Bruins Sign François Brassard to One-Year AHL Contract
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - The Providence Bruins announced today, July 23, that the team has signed goaltender François Brassard to a one-year American Hockey League contract through the 2022-23 season.
Brassard, 28, appeared in 31 games for the Jacksonville Icemen of the ECHL last season, posting a 2.19 goals against average and a .911 save percentage. The Gatineau, Quebec, native also played in three games with the Hartford Wolf Pack of the AHL in 2021-22, recording a 2.64 goals against average and a .909 save percentage.
The 6-foot-1, 185-pound goaltender skated in nine games for the Wheeling Nailers of the ECHL in 2020-21 and in 14 games for the Maine Mariners of the ECHL in 2019-20. Brassard spent three seasons at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 23, 2022
- Providence Bruins Sign François Brassard to One-Year AHL Contract - Providence Bruins
- Kings Sign Vilardi, Anderson-Dolan to Contract Extensions - Ontario Reign
- Florida Trades Cole Schwindt to Calgary - Charlotte Checkers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Providence Bruins Stories
- P-Bruins Announce 2022-23 Tickets on Sale Now
- Providence Bruins Sign François Brassard to One-Year AHL Contract
- P-Bruins Announce 2022-23 Regular Season Schedule
- Providence Bruins Sign Fedor Gordeev to One-Year AHL Contract
- Providence Bruins Sign Luke Toporowski to Two-Year AHL Contract Through 2023-24 Season