Predators Sign Tyler Gaudet to Two-Way Deal
Milwaukee, WI - Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has signed forward Tyler Gaudet to a one-year, two-way contract.
Gaudet had six points (2g-4a) in 21 games with the Admirals, including his first career power-play goal last Saturday night, after being acquired on Feb. 26 from Arizona. He tallied a career-high 28 points (13g-15a) in 69 AHL games with Milwaukee and the Tucson Roadrunners this season, posting three multi-point efforts. The 6-foot-3, 205-pound center has a goal and three assists in 20 games at the NHL level, all of which have come with the Arizona Coyotes.
Undrafted, Gaudet played two seasons with the Ontario Hockey League's Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds from 2012-14, recording 69 points (29g-40a) and a +25 rating in 99 games. After spending his first two professional seasons with the AHL's Portland Pirates, he made his NHL debut on April 11, 2015, and scored his first NHL goal on Feb. 18, 2016, vs. Dallas. Gaudet has appeared in 248 games with four different AHL teams, posting 31 goals and 52 assists for 83 points.
The Admirals will open up the home portion of their 2018-19 schedule on October 13 at Panther Arena. The remainder of the schedule for next season will be released at a later date.
Season tickets for the 2018-19 campaign are on sale and start for as little as $135. For more information on season tickets fans should call the Admirals office at 414-227-0550 or log on to www.milwaukeeadmirals.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 16, 2018
- Wolves Roundup - Chicago Wolves
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: April 16 - Manitoba Moose
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Forward David Dziurzynski to PTO - Syracuse Crunch
- Week 28 Report: Rockford Readies for Playoff Battle with Wolves - Rockford IceHogs
- AHL Picks Pulkkinen for Player of the Week - Chicago Wolves
- Senators Present $125,000 to Bay of Quinte Charities - Belleville Senators
- Holmstrom, Jones Returned to Worcester - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Predators Sign Tyler Gaudet to Two-Way Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- Chicago's Teemu Pulkkinen Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Dziurzynski Released from PTO - Belleville Senators
- Wolf Pack Weekly, April 16-22 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Comets Release Nolan Valleau and Caleb Herbert - Utica Comets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.