Potomac Nationals Host Tobacco-Free Carnival Day at Pfitzner Stadium
The Potomac Nationals, Carolina League Affiliate of the Washington Nationals, and The Virginia Tobacco Use Control Project have teamed up to present "Tobacco-Free Carnival Day at Pfitzner Stadium" on Sunday July 31, 2005 when the Nationals take on the Winston-Salem Warthogs at 1:35 p.m. Gates will open at noon. There will be no smoking or tobacco products of any kind permitted inside Pfitzner Stadium that day. There will be face painting, carnival games, clowns and a moon bounce for the kids - all are free with admission to the stadium.
In addition, the first 1,000 fans through the gates will receive a free Potomac Nationals t-shirt courtesy of Occoquan-Woobridge-Lorton Fire Department. For more information or to purchase tickets, contact the Potomac Nationals Ticket Office at 703-590-2311 ext. 215 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from July 28, 2005
- Keys sneak past Avalanche 6-5 - Salem Red Sox
- Markakis drives in the game-winner in the Keys second consecutive extra-inning victory - Frederick Keys
- What a night for the Wisconsinite, Pelicans blank 'Cats - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Rocks squeak by Kinston in pitchers' duel, 6-0 - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Warthogs give up 6-0 lead, lose 8-6 at Potomac - CarL
- Lynchburg Hillcats Game Notes - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Potomac Nationals Host Tobacco-Free Carnival Day at Pfitzner Stadium - Potomac Nationals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Potomac Nationals Stories
- Balanced Offense Leads Potomac to 7-3 Win in SeriesOpener
- Tell Me About It Stud: P-Nats Host Grease 40th Anniversary Night with Didi Conn Appearance
- P-Nats and Pelicans Postponed in Myrtle Beach
- P-Nats Set to Host Washington Wizards Night
- Home Runs Power P-Nats to 6-3 Win