Potomac Nationals Announce Opening Weekend Promotions
(WOODBRIDGE, VA) - Join the Potomac Nationals for Opening next weekend at the Pftiz! The 2012 P-Nats have a weekend of exciting promotions for their fans to enjoy the first home stand of the year starting Friday, April 13th against the Lynchburg Hillcats -- affiliate of the Atlanta Braves.
Friday is Opening Night as the first 5,000 fans who come out to the Pfitz will receive a Magnent Schedule courtesy of the News and Messenger. Come see the future of Washington Nationals open their home portion of the Carolina League schedule with first pitch set for 7:05 p.m.
Come see the best Fireworks show in the DC Area for the first time on Saturday for Game Two against Lynchburg which starts at 6:35. Stick around immediately after the game for a fireworks spectacle. Also, come out for Future State Prospect Little League Night.
The series concludes on Sunday with a 1:05 p.m. affair. We are proud to present Titanic Night as we honor the tragedy that took place 100 years ago. All women and children will be let in 15 minutes before men at all gates. There will be a moment of silence before the start of the game for the 1,514 people who lost their lives on the Atlantic. There will also be give aways with the movie Titanic all game long including autographed items from the movie. One lucky fan will also win an iceberg! As always on Sundays, after the game fans can play catch on the field with their kids.
In addition, after each game of the series, fans are invited to have their kids run the bases after the game presented by Glory Days Grill. Kids should be brought to the first base line after the conclusion of the contest and exit out the third base side.
Please contact our ticket office at 703-590-2311 for Season and Single Game tickets as well as Mini-plans. The Nationals season starts this Friday in Lynchburg at 7:05 as the 2010 Carolina League Champion P-Nats battle the Hillcats.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from April 3, 2012
- Indians Take Exhibition from Mudcats - Carolina Mudcats
- Hillcats Announce 2012 Opening Day Roster - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Potomac Nationals Announce Opening Weekend Promotions - Potomac Nationals
- Area Non-Profits Invited to Join New Blue Rocks 20 Non-Profits in 20 Days Program - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Dash Improve Social Media Roster - Winston-Salem Dash
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Potomac Nationals Stories
- 2018 P-Nats Open House Scheduled for Saturday, March 24th at Pfitzner Stadium
- 2018 P-Nats Single Game Tickets Go on Sale March 19
- P-Nats Add Jose Canseco to 2018 Legends Autograph Series
- Potomac Nationals Announce 2018 Legends Autograph Series
- 2018 P-Nats Seasonal Job Fair at Pfitzner Stadium Scheduled for Wednesday, February 28th