Pollock, Reid Return for Second Seasons with Mammoth
DENVER - Forward Sean Pollock and defenseman Creighton Reid, both of whom made their Mammoth debuts in 2012, have agreed to terms with the team for the 2013 season, pending league approval. The veterans, who were acquired in separate off-season trades in the summer of 2011, played in every game this past season for Colorado.
"Sean was a regular contributor offensively on the crease, while Creighton patrolled the back end," said Mammoth president & general manager Steve Govett. "They will be part of our team as we open training camp in two weeks."
The Mammoth begins its preseason schedule in Toronto, Ontario on Friday, November 30.
Pollock finished fourth on the team in 2012 in all three major offensive categories: goals (26), assists (35) and points (61). Reid registered 53 loose balls and chipped in with a goal and eight helpers.
Colorado opens the 2013 season at home on HealthONE Field at Pepsi Center on Saturday, January 12 against the Washington Stealth. Season tickets are on sale now and start at just $72 apiece. To reserve your seats today, call 303.405.1101 or visit ColoradoMammoth.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from November 16, 2012
- Mike McGuire In-Game Host for Rush Games - Edmonton Rush
- Rush GM/Head Coach Keenan Inducted into Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame - Edmonton Rush
- Pollock, Reid Return for Second Seasons with Mammoth - Colorado Mammoth
- Rock Re-Sign Captain Colin Doyle - Toronto Rock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Mammoth Stories
- Mammtoh Retiring Lacrosse Legend John Grant, Jr.'s No. 24 on March 24
- Five Straight Wins for the Colorado Mammoth
- Four Straight Wins for the Mammoth
- Mammoth Aiming for Fourth Consecutive Win on Military Appreciation Night
- the Mammoth Wins Colorado Pride Night 8-7