Playoff Hockey Tonight at the Odde
The 2019 NAHL Robertson Cup Playoffs start tonight as your #1 seeded Aberdeen Wings will host the #4 seed Austin Bruins in games 1 & 2 this Friday and Saturday at the Odde Ice Center. The Wings finished the regular season with a 47-10-2-1 overall record, including going 7-1 against the Bruins. The Wings ended the regular season on an 8 game winning streak, including 2 over the Bruins. But that was the regular season and the records have been re-set. Over the past 2 seasons the 4 seed has been the team to advance in the Central Division to the Robertson Cup Semifinals. Aberdeen has been on both sides of that. This year they are looking to change that.
Tonights Stutsman Harley Davidson Corporate Sponsor is DRN ReadiTech! The first 1,200 fans through the door will receive a FREE Rally Towel courtesy of American National Insurance and Harms Heating & Cooling. Tickets are still available for just $10 at any of the C-Express locations in Aberdeen. Doors will open at 5:30 and the puck drops at 7:15! PACK THE ODDE for some Robertson Cup Playoff Hockey This Weekend!
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from April 12, 2019
- Two NAPHL Players Sign NAHL Tenders with Maine Nordiques - Maine Nordiques
- Maine Nordiques Sign 4 More Players to NAHL Tenders - Maine Nordiques
- Brahmas Swarm Bugs in Game 1 - Shreveport Mudbugs
- IceRays Storm Back to Win Game 1 at Amarillo - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Kraemer Nets Two in 4-1 Game One Win over Generals - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Titans Set to Take on Rebels in First Round of Playoffs - New Jersey Titans
- Black Bears Tender Goalie Ben Fritsinger - Maryland Black Bears
- Pilots Reflect on Positive Inaugural Season - Topeka Pilots
- Nick Stuckless Commits to Skidmore College - Jamestown Rebels
- Playoff Hockey Tonight at the Odde - Aberdeen Wings
- Round One Starts - Minot Minotauros
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.