Player Suspensions and Call-Up's
MONCTON N.B. - Following the conclusion of yesterday's game against the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, #63 Liam Dunda has been suspended one game for being the second man to fight after the play had stopped. Also, #17 Dylan Seitz has been suspended after a slashing incident that occurred in yesterday's game. There was no call on the ice, however, upon video review post-game Dylan has been suspended indefinitely.
As a result of suspensions and injuries, the Wildcats have called up 19-year-old forward and New Brunswick native, Casey Fox. To date this season with the St. Stephen County Aces of the MJAHL, Fox has recorded 18 points in 21 games.
The Wildcats are back on the road this week as they visit the Halifax Mooseheads tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. Then, the team is back on home ice Thursday vs. the Acadie-Bathurst Titan, puck drops at 7:00 p.m.
for tickets call 857-4100, get them online at tickets.moncton.ca or at the Coliseum Box Office.
• Discuss this story on the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League message board...
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Stories from November 21, 2017
- Sea Dogs Recall D Thomas Ashe - Saint John Sea Dogs
- Player Suspensions and Call-Up's - Moncton Wildcats
- Teddy Bear Toss, Journee Des Francofans Set for this Weekend - Saint John Sea Dogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Moncton Wildcats Stories
- Frist Group of Wildcats Season Seat Members Have Picked Their Seats for the New Event's Centre
- Roger Shannon Released as the Director of Hockey Operations for the Wildcats
- Wildcats to Play Game Five of Second Round Playoff Action in Fredericton on Friday
- Wildcats Fall in Game Two to the Armada
- Moncton Comes up Short in Game One to the Armada