Philadelphia Union Unveil Bespoke Playoff Clothing Collection
CHESTER, Pa. (Oct. 11, 2019) - Philadelphia Union unveiled an exclusive clothing-line ahead of the 2019 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs including an exclusive playoff warm-up top featuring Bimbo Bakeries USA brand Artesano Bakery Bread. The line also includes a limited-edition Union-customized Adidas Speedfactory sneaker, a 10th season-inspired Levi's jean jacket, and 'PHILLY OR NOTHING' t-shirt, hoodie and scarf.
"2019 has been a historic season for the Philadelphia Union which deserved to be marked with a custom clothing line for the blue and gold faithful. This line symbolizes the grit and fearlessness that this team has displayed on the field, and what the city of Philadelphia represents to the rest of the world," said Doug Vosik, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications at the Philadelphia Union. "Our great partner in Bimbo also wanted to commemorate the 2019 playoffs with a surprise for the fans. For the first time ever, Bimbo is utilizing one of their brands, Artesano, as the jersey sponsor on the playoff warmup top."
After tonight's event, fans will be able to purchase the playoff t-shirt, hoodie and scarf at mlstore.com. The limited edition collection consisting of the playoff warmup top, Adidas Speedfactory sneaker and 10th season-inspired Levi's jean jacket will be available on Sunday, October 20 when the Union face the New York Red Bulls at Talen Energy Stadium.
The full line was unveiled at a Playoff Rally event featuring the full Philadelphia Union team at Xfinity Live! last evening. Philadelphia Union are set to begin their Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs run on Sunday, October 20 against New York Red Bulls at Talen Energy Stadium presented by Captain Morgan (3:00 p.m. ET / FS1 & Fox Deportes). The Union finish with the third seed in the Eastern Conference and would advance to the Eastern Conference Semifinals with a win in the first-round match.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 11, 2019
- LA Galaxy Cup Returns to Orange County Great Park - LA Galaxy
- Montreal Impact Foundation Donates Multisport Mini-Field to Parc Joe-Beef - Montreal Impact
- Philadelphia Union Unveil Bespoke Playoff Clothing Collection - Philadelphia Union
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Philadelphia Union Stories
- Union on to MLS is Back Semifinals
- Sergio Santos scores match winner, Union advance to MLS is Back Tournament Quarterfinals
- Goal from Ilsinho earns Union another point in draw against Orlando
- Five players make their debut in Union II's return to play
- Philadelphia Union Sign Defender Nathan Harriel to Homegrown Contract