Philadelphia Union Announces New Partnership with Ardent Credit Union
CHESTER, Pa. - Today, the Philadelphia Union announced a new partnership with Ardent Credit Union, a Philadelphia-based member-owned financial cooperative, to become the official credit union of the Philadelphia Union and Talen Energy Stadium. As a part of the agreement, Ardent will be the presenting partner of year-round youth programming, community initiatives in the Philadelphia-area, and pregame activities for fans on the plaza.
"Serving the greater-Philadelphia area is a top priority for the Philadelphia Union and something that we aim to include as a part of every partnership agreement," said Jean-Paul Dardenne, Senior Vice President of Corporate Partnerships at the Philadelphia Union. "With a strong focus on the counties immediately surrounding Philadelphia, we found a perfect partner in Ardent to continue our mission to create change in our own backyard."
Ardent Credit Union will be the presenting partner of year-round youth soccer programs in the five counties served by Ardent - Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia. In addition, Ardent and the Philadelphia Union will produce a youth program which will provide financial education materials to schools in the greater Philadelphia area.
"We're thrilled to kick-off our partnership and financial education program with the Philadelphia Union," said Rob Werner, President & CEO of Ardent Credit Union. "We have established a legacy of supporting financial literacy and are proud to align ourselves with an organization that offers youth programs that encourage learning. As two innovative, challenger brands with grit, we are looking forward to working together."
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 23, 2020
- Pareja Era Begins as Lions Launch 2020 Preseason - Orlando City SC
- Sporting KC Acquires Midfielder Gadi Kinda - Sporting Kansas City
- Nashville SC's Randall Leal Called up for International Duty - Nashville SC
- Whitecaps FC Sign Academy Players Gianfranco Facchineri and Patrick Metcalfe to MLS Homegrown Contracts - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Atlanta United Partners with America's VetDogs to Raise Future Service Dog 'Spike' - Atlanta United FC
- Toronto FC Sign Jayden Nelson - Toronto FC
- Philadelphia Union Announces New Partnership with Ardent Credit Union - Philadelphia Union
- Atlanta United Signs Jake Mulraney from Heart of Midlothian F.C. - Atlanta United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Philadelphia Union Stories
- Philadelphia Union Ousted by New England Revolution 2-0
- Homegrown Stars and World Cup Veterans Headline 2020 MLS Best XI
- Philadelphia Union's Jim Curtin Named 2020 Sigi Schmid MLS Coach of the Year
- Philadelphia Union's Andre Blake Voted Allstate MLS Goalkeeper of the Year
- Philadelphia Union Sign Academy Products Brandan Craig and Quinn Sullivan to Homegrown Player Contracts