Phantoms Announce Season Updates
Youngstown, Ohio: The United States Hockey League (USHL), the only Tier 1 junior hockey league in the United States announced today that it will begin the 2020-2021 season on November 6th and will plan on playing a 54 game regular season schedule which will conclude on April 24th, 2021.
"The Youngstown Phantoms are thrilled to have worked with our Commissioner, Tom Garrity, and our league partners throughout the United States to formulate a plan that will allow us to play hockey," said Youngstown Phantoms team President, Andrew Goldman. The Phantoms look forward to bringing our players into town in mid-September and will be ready for an exhibition schedule beginning in mid-October and the start of the season on November 6th, 2020. GM and Head Coach Brad Patterson stated "We are definitely excited for the players to arrive in Youngstown. The entire league has worked to safely make this happen and we can't wait to get things started in a few weeks."
For more information call 330-747-PUCK or visit www.youngstownphantoms.com.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from August 19, 2020
- Gamblers Hockey Set to Return in November - Green Bay Gamblers
- USHL Targets November 6 Start to Regular Season - Fargo Force
- Phantoms Announce Season Updates - Youngstown Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Youngstown Phantoms Stories
- Boston Bruins Select Two Youngstown Phantoms in the NHL Draft
- Youngstown Phantoms Acquire Assistant Coach Justin DeMartino
- Youngstown Phantoms Release 2020-2021 Regular Season Schedule
- Youngstown Phantoms Acquired Multiple Players Through the 2020 USHL Dispersal Draft
- Phantoms Announce Season Updates