P-Nats Set to Host Scavenger Hunt Night on Thursday, May 24th
Woodbridge, VA - The Potomac Nationals are excited to host Scavenger Hunt Night at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium on Thursday, May 24th, as the P-Nats host the Wilmington Blue Rocks (Kansas City), with first pitch scheduled for 7:05pm.
In honor of National Scavenger Hunt Day, the Potomac Nationals will host a scavenger hunt around the ballpark. Fans who participate in the hunt will have to track down several clues around the stadium that will eventually lead them to the ultimate prize.
Make sure to think quick and act fast because the first 15 fans to successfully finish the scavenger hunt will win a prize!
As always, Thursday, May 24th will be another Thursday Cheers at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium.
Fans will be able to enjoy discounted beverages all throughout the night. College students can take advantage of the Thursday deals as well, with College Night Pfitz Parties allowing any student with a student ID to buy $5 grandstand tickets. There will be water pong, cornhole, and themed trivia in the Party Zone for college students to enjoy.
First pitch between the P-Nats and the Wilmington Blue Rocks is at 7:05pm. Gates to the ballpark will open at 6:00pm.
For more information on 2018 Potomac Nationals single game tickets, please contact Director of Season Ticket and Group Ticket Sales, Alec Manriquez, by phone at 703-590-2311, ext. 221, or via e-mail at email@example.com. Fans with questions may also contact Potomac Nationals' Ticket Operations Manager, Matt LeBlanc, by phone at 703-590-2311, ext. 225, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P-Nats' 2018 ticket plans and group outings are currently available for purchase. For more information, or to purchase any of these plans, contact Potomac Nationals Director of Season Ticket and Group Ticket Sales, Alec Manriquez, by phone at 703-590-2311, ext. 221, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from May 17, 2018
- Myrtle Beach Nipped 3-1 in Rubber Match - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Inside-The-Park Home Run Pushes Rocks to Victory - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Winning Streak Ends at Six as Lynchburg Drops Rain-Soaked Game - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Thursday's Game at Buies Creek Postponed - Winston-Salem Dash
- Wells Earns First Carolina League Win - Frederick Keys
- Two Wood Ducks Earn Rangers' Recognition for April Performances - Down East Wood Ducks
- May 17 - Carolina Mudcats Game Information - Carolina Mudcats
- P-Nats Set to Host Scavenger Hunt Night on Thursday, May 24th - Potomac Nationals
- Sox, P-Nats Swept by Rain - Salem Red Sox
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans: Game Notes, May 17 at Wilmington - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Cubs Alumni Fergie Jenkins, Lee Smith Visit Pelicans for Cubs-A-Palooza - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Potomac and Salem Washed out on Thursday - Potomac Nationals
- NBC Sports Chicago to Televise Seven Dash Games - Winston-Salem Dash
- Homestand Preview - Potomac Nationals
- Pitching Staff Shines Again in Series-Clincher - Down East Wood Ducks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Potomac Nationals Stories
- Potomac Nationals Named Larry MacPhail Award Finalist
- 2018 P-Nats Sweep Washington Nationals Minor League Awards
- 2018 Season in Review
- Potomac Nationals Unveil 2019 Carolina League Schedule
- P-Nats RHP Wil Crowe Named Carolina League Pitcher of the Year, One of Three Named Post-Season All-Stars