Orange Helmet Awards Silent Auction on Now
For the 17th year, the BC Lions are partnering up with businesses from all over British Columbia to raise funds to support the development of amateur football in BC.
This year we are taking the annual silent auction online to continue our commitment to supporting the development of our great game. We encourage you to participate by visiting the auction website and making a bid on your favourite items.
Over $1 Million dollars have been raised since the inaugural Orange Helmet Awards dinner thanks to donations and fundraisers like the OHA Dinner and the OHA Silent Auction. You can make a difference in the lives of our youth playing the game we love. Thanks for your continued support, even during such unique times.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 21, 2020
- Orange Helmet Awards Silent Auction on Now - B.C. Lions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent B.C. Lions Stories
- BC Lions General Manager Ed Hervey Stepping Down
- OHA Online Auction Raises over $18,500 for Amateur Football in British Columbia
- Lions Launch Coaches Playbook Presented by BOSA Construction and GML Mechanical Ltd.
- Orange Helmet Awards Silent Auction on Now
- Boesen Opts Out