Orange County SC Rescheduled LA Galaxy II Game DateÃÂ announced
IRVINE - The USL Championship announced today the rescheduled match date for the LA Galaxy II contest at Championship Soccer Stadium.
OCSC's game against LA Galaxy II originally set to take place on Aug. 7 will now take place on Wednesday, Sept. 2 at 7 p.m. PT at Championship Soccer Stadium at the Orange County Great Park. Orange County is currently 1-0-2 during the 2020 season and will play the San Diego Loyal on Wednesday, Aug. 12 at 5 p.m. PT at Torero Stadium in San Diego.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from August 7, 2020
- Austin Bold FC Add Local Youth Goalkeepers to 2020 USL Championship Roster - Austin Bold FC
- Preview: Austin Bold FC V Rio Grande Valley FC - Austin Bold FC
- Charlotte Independence v Charleston Battery: Match Preview - Charlotte Independence
- Miami FC Suffer 3-0 Defeat at Home against Tampa Bay - Miami FC
- In Their Own Words: "I Trust the Players. I Trust the Quality We Have.Ã¢ÂÂ - Sacramento Republic FC
- Game Notes: Tacoma Defiance at Reno 1868 FC - August 8 - Tacoma Defiance
- PRFC Game Notes - Phoenix Rising FC
- Match Preview: Legion FC vs. Atlanta United 2 - Saturday, August 8 - Birmingham Legion FC
- Lights FC Matches to Air on Cox Communications' YurView Television - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Preview: FC Tulsa Attempts to Extend Best-Ever Start in Franchise History - FC Tulsa
- Preview: RGV FC Head to the Capital City for a Showdown with Austin - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Orange County SC Rescheduled LA Galaxy II Game DateÃÂ announced - Orange County SC
- New Mexico United Relocates Another Home Match, Adds Local Broadcast - New Mexico United
- Boards for Change Auction Features 20 New Items - Sacramento Republic FC
- Match Preview: ATL UTD 2 vs Birmingham Legion FC - Atlanta United 2
- Marios Lomis Returns to North Carolina FC - North Carolina FC
- Preview: What to Watch for with Loucity vs. Indy Eleven - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orange County SC Stories
- Qatar Donates $40,000 to Los Angeles and Orange County Soccer Community Organizations Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Orozco, Enevoldsen, Kiernan Lead 7 Returnees for Orange County SC in 2021
- USL Academy Team Adds New Layer to OC Pathway
- OCSC Signs Chris Wehan
- OCSC Announces New Youth Soccer Network as Part of Pathway to Pro in OC