Omar Herman Joins the Osprey Monday
MISSOULA, MONT - In conjunction with the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Missoula Osprey have announced the addition of right-handed pitcher Omar Herman. He spent the beginning of the season with the AZL D- backs. Yeison Santana has been transferred to the Hillsboro Hops.
Herman spent part of the 2017 season with the Osprey, pitching in two games and 4.2 innings. He allowed four earned runs in two games out of the bullpen. In his Minor League career, the 21-year-old has a 7-4 record and a 4.16 ERA. In 101.2 innings, Herman has struck out 83 batters and opponents have compiled a .229 average against him.
The Osprey return to action Monday for a double-header, starting at 5:35 pm against the Helena Brewers. The Selway Armory Pregame Show begins at 5:15 p.m. on ESPN 102.9 and the MiLB First Pitch App.
• Discuss this story on the Pioneer League message board...
Pioneer League Stories from June 25, 2018
- Omar Herman Joins the Osprey Monday - Missoula Osprey
- Osprey Travel to Helena for a Monday Double-Header - Missoula Osprey
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Osprey Take Two, Sweep Voyagers - Great Falls Voyagers
- Osprey Down Voyagers Twice Sunday to Win Third Straight Game - Missoula Osprey
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.