OHL to Require Proof of Full Vaccination in Ontario Facilities Effective September 22
September 15, 2021 - Ontario Hockey League (OHL) News Release
Toronto, Ont. - As a result of recently announced health protocols by the Government of Ontario, the Ontario Hockey League will require proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon entry into any of its 17 Ontario-based facilities effective September 22, 2021.
The OHL's vaccination policy covers all spectators and other attendees at all OHL events, including games and practices. Children under the age of 12 will be required to be accompanied and supervised by a fully vaccinated adult and will be required to follow all safety protocols.
The OHL Pre-Season schedule continues on Thursday night leading into Opening Night of the 2021-22 Regular Season on Thursday, October 7.
The OHL Vaccination Policy can be found at ontariohockeyleague.com/vaccinationpolicy.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 15, 2021
- Pre-Season Capacity Limits Unveiled - Barrie Colts
- OHL to Require Proof of Full Vaccination in Ontario Facilities Effective September 22 - OHL
- Firebirds Announce Five New Commitments Ahead of Exhibition Play - Flint Firebirds
- Rachelle Levesque Recognized as this Week's Petes Frontline Worker of the Week - Peterborough Petes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.