OHL Announces Disciplinary Action
March 25, 2019 - Ontario Hockey League (OHL) News Release
The Ontario Hockey League today announced the results of two separate reviews of incidents which took place in a playoff game played in Ottawa on the 24th of March, 2019, involving the 67's and the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs Hockey Club.
The first incident reviewed was a game misconduct for charging assessed to player Kyle Maksimovich of the Ottawa 67's Hockey Club.
Based on a review of the incident, it is the position of the League that player Kyle Maksimovich shall be suspended for two (2) games effective immediately.
The second incident reviewed was a match penalty for cross checking assessed to player Navrin Mutter of the Hamilton Bulldogs Hockey Club.
Based on a review of the incident, it is the position of the League that player Navrin Mutter shall be suspended for three (3) games effective immediately.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from March 25, 2019
- Hayton Sparks Hounds to Series Lead - Soo Greyhounds
- Attack Fall to the Greyhounds, Trail Series 2-1 - Owen Sound Attack
- Home Ice a Welcome Sight - North Bay Battalion
- Wolves Look to Continue Successful Playoff Hunt Wednesday - Sudbury Wolves
- Knights' Evan Bouchard Named OHL 'On the Run' Player of the Week - OHL
- OHL Announces Disciplinary Action - OHL
- Free Peterborough This Week Cheer Cards at Thursday's Playoff Game - Peterborough Petes
- Generals Take 2-0 Series Lead in Oshawa - Peterborough Petes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.