Non-Season Ticket Holders Can Now Purchase Stadium Asset Sale Framed Memory Series
The Winnipeg Football Club would like to advise the general public of their ability to purchase a piece of Winnipeg/Canad Inns Stadium history with one of three Framed Memory Series sets as part of the Stadium Asset Sale.
Season Ticket Holders had an exclusive window and now the general public can capture a piece of Manitoba and Canadian Football League exclusive memorabilia.
These frames capture authentic pieces of Winnipeg/Canad Inns Stadium, the home of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers since 1953. From an actual seat back, a piece of turf, a piece of the goal post, a jersey and a football all in a collectors etched frame with limited edition pins from Canada's leading memorabilia vendor, Frameworth.
Fans can purchase this limited edition via the Bomber Store.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from November 13, 2012
- Already more than 42,000 tickets sold for Eastern Final - Montreal Alouettes
- Non-Season Ticket Holders Can Now Purchase Stadium Asset Sale Framed Memory Series - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Stamps Trio Named CFL Players of the Week - Calgary Stampeders
- Gibson's Finest CFL Players of the Week Named - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Add Receiver to Roster
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to Hold Mini-Camp in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Deliver Violence against Women Programming
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Deliver Healthy Relationships Programming in Snow Lake