NEWS Isotopes Announce 2018 Schedule
The Isotopes will open the 140-game 2018 season on Thursday, April 5 with a five-game series in Salt Lake. Albuquerque's 70-game home campaign will commence on Tuesday, April 10 with a seven-game homestand against the Las Vegas 51s and Salt Lake Bees.
"The 2018 season is shaping up to be yet another special year at Isotopes Park," said General Manager John Traub. "The schedule is very favorable relative to the summer months and weekends. We are already planning some very big promotions and exciting things for our 16th season."
Highlights of the home schedule include 15 scheduled fireworks dates, 33 weekend dates, including each month featuring two weekend series, and home games on Father's Day (June 17 vs. Nashville) and Independence Day (July 4 vs. Tacoma). The season will feature 18 series over 12 homestands.
The Pacific Coast League will feature a 140-game schedule in 2018, two few than the 2017 season and four fewer than 2016.
The 2018 season will be the Isotopes fourth as the Triple-A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies.
The Isotopes promotional schedule will be announced at a later date.
Ticket prices for the 2018 season will go unchanged.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from November 15, 2017
- PCL RELEASES SCHEDULE FOR 2018 CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON - PCL
- San Diego Padres and Chihuahuas to Play Exhibition Game to Kick Off - El Paso Chihuahuas
- NEWS Isotopes Announce 2018 Schedule - Albuquerque Isotopes
- PCL Releases Schedule for 2018 Championship Season - PCL
- Chihuahuas to Hold Press Conference Wednesday - El Paso Chihuahuas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.