New York Liberty Waive Kolby Morgan
NEW YORK - The New York Liberty have waived guard Kolby Morgan, the team announced today.
Morgan was signed to training camp on March 8 and played in the team's first preseason game on Thursday. The 5-8 guard spent the WNBA offseason playing overseas in Switzerland, where she averaged 24 points, 8 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game. She played her collegiate career at Tulane University.
New York will return to preseason action at Mohegan Sun Arena for a two-day tournament which will feature the Sun, Atlanta Dream and Dallas Wings. The Liberty will face off against the Sun on the May 13 at 7 p.m., and will play the Atlanta Dream the following day at 5 p.m.
For tickets, visit Ticketmaster.com or call (914) 908-5980.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from May 10, 2019
- Wings 2019 Training Camp Report: Day 6 - Dallas Wings
- CBS Sports Network Adds Additional Wings Game - Dallas Wings
- New York Liberty Waive Kolby Morgan - New York Liberty
- Bradford Waived - Indiana Fever
- Nurse and Xu Lead Liberty to 89-71 Preseason Win over Chinese National Team in Brooklyn Debut - New York Liberty
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Liberty Stories
- New York Liberty Announce Roster Movements
- Liberty Waive Tayler Hill, Talbot to Remain Overseas in 2020
- Liberty Announce Additions to Coaching Staff
- New York Liberty Waive Guard Brittany Boyd
- Walker, Willoughby, Jones, Shook, Odom Added to Liberty's 2020 Draft Class