Nashville SC Teams up with MLS and Mayor John Cooper to Get Nashville Vaccinated against COVID-19ÃÂ
Get vaccinated, Nashville.
Nashville Soccer Club has teamed up with Major League Soccer and Mayor John Cooper for two separate community initiatives to get Nashvillians vaccinated against COVID-19 during the month of June.
CEO Ian Ayre and Tempo the Coyote showed just how easy it is to get your shot at one of Nashville's drive-thru vaccination clinics.
Fans attending our 6/23 match against Toronto FC can get 30% off merchandise at any of our Fanatics merchandise locations at the stadium by showing proof of vaccination (some exclusions apply). The offer is part of MLS' support of the White House's National Month of Action to get 70% of U.S. adults at least one shot by July 4th.
In addition, you can get your shot when you cheer on the Boys in Gold next Saturday. On June 26, fans can receive a free COVID-19 vaccine from Nashville Health at a pop-up clinic at Nissan Stadium before and during our match against C.F. Montréal. The clinic will run from 4:30 to 7:30 at The Opening Act fan activation area in Lot J.
The clinic is a part of Mayor Cooper's Shots on Goal campaign. Everyone who gets vaccinated at next Saturday's clinic will also receive a coupon booklet with 11 different vouchers from local businesses, including ticket discounts for June and July Nashville SC matches, for a total value of $100.
Anyone aged 12 and up are eligible to get the vaccine. Standard matchday parking fees apply. For more info on how to get your vaccine in Nashville, visit ASafeNashville.org.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 19, 2021
- Sporting KC Falls 2-1 in Portland - Sporting Kansas City
- LA Galaxy Fall 2-1 at Home to Seattle Sounders FC on Saturday Night - LA Galaxy
- Austin FC Earns Another Point with 0-0 Draw against the San Jose Earthquakes - Austin FC
- Sounders FC Captures 2-1 Comeback Victory at LA Galaxy, Remaining Unbeaten in 2021 - Seattle Sounders FC
- D.C. United Win 1-0 against Inter Miami CF at Audi Field - D.C. United
- Earthquakes Tie Austin FC in Inaugural Outing at Q2 Stadium - San Jose Earthquakes
- FC Dallas Draws 1-1 with Minnesota United FC - FC Dallas
- Loons Earn a Point on the Road in Dallas - Minnesota United FC
- Toronto FC (2) - Orlando City SC (3) Post Game Summary - Toronto FC
- Revs Extend Win Streak to Four Games in 3-2 Victory over New York City FC - New England Revolution
- Júnior Urso Nets Game-Winner in Lions' 3-2 Victory over Toronto FC - Orlando City SC
- Rapids Earn Another Big Road Win with 2-0 Victory in Cincinnati - Colorado Rapids
- Chicago Fire FC Falls 2-0 to Columbus Crew SC - Chicago Fire FC
- Notes & Quotes: New York City FC 2 - 3 New England Revolution - New York City FC
- Nashville SC Teams up with MLS and Mayor John Cooper to Get Nashville Vaccinated against COVID-19ÃÂ - Nashville SC
- Storylines: City vs. Toronto FC - Orlando City SC
- Earthquakes Face Austin FC in Historic First Match at Q2 Stadium Tonight - San Jose Earthquakes
- New Mini-Soccer Pitch Opens at Harlem's Colonel Charles Young Playground - New York City FC
- Columbus Crew Bids Farewell to Historic Crew Stadium against Chicago Fire FC Tonight - Columbus Crew SC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Philadelphia Union - Atlanta United FC
- Real Salt Lake Claim 3-1 Win over Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Real Salt Lake
- RSL score late to edge 'Caps in battle of Rio Tinto - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Nashville Soccer Club Trades Dominique Badji to the Colorado Rapids
- 'Perfect Little Trio' Sapong, Mukhtar and Leal Lead Nashville SC Attack in JulyÃÂ
- Nashville Soccer Club Moves to Second Place in the Eastern Conference with Victory over Rival FC Cincinnati
- What to Watch for as Nashville SC Hosts Rival FC Cincinnati at Nissan Stadium this Saturday
- Nashville Soccer Club Earns Road Point against Defending MLS Cup Champions