Manchester Wolves Season Ticket Holder Party
Sunday, April 2, the Manchester Wolves (arenafootball2) will be holding their Season Ticket Holder Pick-up Party / Media Day from 1-5 p.m. at Jillian's, in Manchester, N.H. The Wolves' Season Ticket Holder Party / Media Day is open to all Wolves' season ticket holders and media personnel only.
All players, coaches, and dance team members will be on hand and available for autographs, pictures and interviews. The event will mark the first appearance by the 2006 Wolves football team since the roster was finalized Thursday.
The event starts at 1:00 p.m. and is FREE to all Season Ticket Holders and Media.
The Wolves enter their third season in Manchester, playing on Brady Sullivan Field at the Verizon Wireless Arena, and just announced their 26-man roster for 2006. The team brings back 12 players from last year's 2005 East Division Championship team led by surprise returnee William "Roc" Haith. David Bailey, Ron Smalls, Kelvin Fuller, Marc Bacote, Allistair Sebastien, Mark Kimener, Lamar Bryant, Abdul Wiggins, Mike Wells, DeShon Stovall, and Darnerius Watson round out the other 2005 Wolves' players. New players added to the mix for '06 will be: QB's D. Bryant, Kyle Rowley, and Mike Abate; WR's Steve "Speedy" Gonzalez, Ari Confessor, and Wendell Williams; FB Demetrius Forney; DS Brian Mance; K Matt Russell; LB's Ramal Faunteroy, Aqua Etefia, Floyd Black, Sylvester McGrew, and Jimmy Williams.
The Wolves are entering 2006 with high hopes under the direction of second-year Head Coach Ben Bennett. Bennett, an AFL Hall of Famer, transformed the Wolves from a 5-11 squad in 2004 into a 12-4 East Division Champion in just one season . With his full coaching staff back on board, Bennett is looking forward to another successful season.
The 2006 Wolves season kicks off on Friday, April 7, at 7:37p.m. vs. the Green Bay Blizzard on Brady Sullivan Field at the Verizon Wireless Arena. For more information on obtaining tickets for the Manchester Wolves, fans can contact the Wolves office at 603.627.WOLF (9653) or visit them on the web at www.manchesterwolves.com.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from March 31, 2006
- Quad City Steamwheelers Drop Season Opener to the Arkansas Twisters, 68-58 - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Danton Barto Show debuts Monday at 6:00 on 730 ESPN - Memphis Xplorers
- af2 Friday night matchups - af2
- Rio Grande Valley Dorados game notes - Rio Grande Valley Dorados
- Manchester Wolves Season Ticket Holder Party - Manchester Wolves
- Blitz Enter Season with 60-54 Victory over Everett - Bakersfield Blitz
- Fire opens tonight - Louisville Fire
- Lightning lose nailbiter in inaugural tilt - Stockton Lightning
- Bakersfield Blitz Launch New Website - Bakersfield Blitz
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.