Murray Released to Pursue NFL Opportunities
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced Friday that the football club has released American offensive lineman Jordan Murray so he can pursue opportunities in the National Football League.
Murray, 24, started nine regular season games and two playoff games at both tackle positions for the Tiger-Cats in 2021. The 6'9, 330-pound Coppell, Texas, native originally signed with Hamilton July 19, 2021. Prior to joining the Tiger-Cats, the University of North Texas product attended rookie minicamp with the NFL's Seattle Seahawks in 2019. He also captured a championship in The Spring League with the Generals in 2020.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from January 14, 2022
- Murray Released to Pursue NFL Opportunities - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Elks Acquire Washington, Jackson from Als - Edmonton Elks
- Alouettes Acquire Defensive Lineman Mike Moore - Montreal Alouettes
- Three-Time CFL All-Star Van Zeyl Re-Signs with Ticats - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Riders Lock up Star Receiver Kyran Moore - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Hunchak Staying Home - Calgary Stampeders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.