MLS Fines Portland Timbers Owner Merritt Paulson for Comments Regarding Officiating
April 16, 2018 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber announced today that Portland Timbers Owner Merritt Paulson has been fined an undisclosed amount for his comments on April 8 on social media that were subsequently published.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 16, 2018
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: April 16, 2018 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Banc of California Stadium Opens with Culinary Collection of Los Angeles Favorites - Los Angeles FC
- Chicago Fire Travel to Face New York Red Bulls - Chicago Fire
- Toronto FC Is Two Games Away from the FIFA Club World Cup - MLS
- Knee Injury to Sideline Kelyn Rowe for One to Four Weeks - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake Weekly Update - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Fines Portland Timbers Owner Merritt Paulson for Comments Regarding Officiating - MLS
- Whitecaps FC Name Associate Head Coach for Saskatchewan Academy Centre - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.