Mitchell Oil to Sponsor Hat Tricks Hockey
DANBURY - The Danbury Hat Tricks are proud to announce a partnership with the Norbert E. Mitchell Company. Based out of Danbury, Mitchell has been providing energy products and services for our community for nearly 75 years.
"We are grateful to the Danbury community and are excited to be a part of Hat Tricks hockey," said Don Mitchell. "We look forward to a great season and are 'Ready to Serve' Hat Tricks fans!"
Owned and operated by the Mitchell family since 1945, Mitchell delivers home heating oils, propane, gasoline and other motor fuels to customers in the Connecticut and New York area. They also design and install state-of-the-art heating and cooling systems to maintain comfort for residential and commercial customers in our region.
For more information on Mitchell, visit nemitchell.com.
Coming up for the Hat Tricks...
The Danbury Hat Tricks open their season on home ice against the Port Huron Prowlers on Friday, October 25th at 7.pm. Individual game and season tickets are on sale now at danburyhattricks.com/tickets. For more information, call the main office at 203-794-1704 or email Herm Sorcher at email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Federal Hockey League message board...
Federal Hockey League Stories from September 24, 2019
- Mitchell Oil to Sponsor Hat Tricks Hockey - Danbury Hat Tricks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Danbury Hat Tricks Stories
- Meet the Hat Tricks at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Hat Tricks "Save of the Game" Highlights to be Presented by Ameriprise
- Hat Tricks Strike Partnership with Danbury Chiropractic, Hartsburg Chiropractic
- Meet Jack O'Marra, Director of Ticket Sales and Color Commentator
- Mitchell Oil to Sponsor Hat Tricks Hockey