Missions Add RHP Carlos Guevara
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Missions announced today that right-handed pitcher Carlos Guevara will be added to the roster and will be available for tonight's game. Right-handed pitcher Tim Stauffer has been transferred to Triple-A.
Guevara, 27, split time between Triple-A Portland and San Diego last season. He earned his first Major League win June 8th, 2008 in an 8-6 win over the New York Mets. He is 11-16 with a 3.11 ERA (109 ER/315.2 IP) over 218 minor league appearances. The Uvalde High School and St. Mary's University graduate will join the team on the road in Midland.
The Missions roster is full at 24 players.
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from June 19, 2009
- Drillers Take Division Lead with 1-0 Win - Arkansas Travelers
- Cards Slip to Second Place with 9-5 Loss - Springfield Cardinals
- Drillers Win Again, Take Over First - Tulsa Drillers
- Missions Add RHP Carlos Guevara - San Antonio Missions
- Whataburger Field Top Minor League Sports Venue in North America - Corpus Christi Hooks
- Vance Wilson activated on Naturals Roster - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Missions Stories
- Rosters Announced for McCombs Ford West's High School Baseball Seniors Celebration at the Wolff
- Wolff Stadium to Host McCombs Ford West's HS Baseball Seniors Celebration
- San Antonio to Host 2020 Texas Collegiate League Team
- San Antonio Missions to Take Part in MiLB's CommUnity First Campaign
- Missions to Re-Air 2019 Home Opener as Part of #MiLBAtHomeOpener Initiative