Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx Statement on the Passing of Kobe Bryant
Minneapolis-St. Paul - The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx organization is deeply saddened by the passing of NBA legend Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna, and those affected in today's tragedy. Few players have had the worldwide impact on the game of basketball that Kobe did. His immense presence was felt not only on the court, but off the court as a husband, father, mentor, and entrepreneur. The NBA and the world are in a better place because of Kobe and our thoughts and prayers go out to Kobe's wife, Vanessa, their family, and the Lakers organization.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from January 26, 2020
- Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx Statement on the Passing of Kobe Bryant - Minnesota Lynx
- WNBA Mourns Passing of Kobe Bryant - WNBA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota Lynx Stories
- Minnesota Lynx Hire Five-Time WNBA Champion Rebekkah Brunson as Assistant Coach
- Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx Statement on the Passing of Kobe Bryant
- Statement from Lynx Head Coach and General Manager Cheryl Reeve on Maya Moore
- Timberwolves and Lynx Participate in Pack Day of Service in Honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Minnesota Lynx to Open 2020 Season on May 15 at Chicago