Mikulik, Majority of Staff Returning for 2019
FRISCO, Texas - Manager Joe Mikulik and four other members of the 2018 RoughRiders coaching staff will return for the 2019 season, the Texas Rangers announced Tuesday.
Mikulik is heading into his fifth season with the RoughRiders, making him the longest-tenured manager in team history. Through his first four seasons in Frisco, he holds a 243-315 record. 2019 marks Mikulik's 21st season as a Minor League manager and his sixth in the Rangers organization.
In addition to Mikulik, returning staff members include hitting coach Jason Hart (eighth season), pitching coach Greg Hibbard (second), bench coach Brad Flanders (second), and strength & conditioning coach Wade Lamont (third). Athletic trainer Alex Rodriguez is the new addition to the staff after serving in the same role for the Rangers Advanced-A affiliate the last three seasons.
The 2019 season begins April 4 at Dr Pepper Ballpark. Ticket memberships and group hospitality packages are now on sale. The promotional calendar will be unveiled in early 2019 with single-game tickets going on sale soon after. For more information, visit RidersBaseball.com or call (972) 731-9200.
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from January 8, 2019
- Jack Flaherty to Highlight 2019 Cardinals Caravan in Springfield - Springfield Cardinals
- Naturals Offer Early-Bird Group Special - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Mikulik, Majority of Staff Returning for 2019 - Frisco RoughRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Frisco RoughRiders Stories
- Mikulik, Majority of Staff Returning for 2019
- Annual Rangers Winter Caravan Coming to Dr Pepper Ballpark January 19
- Toy Drive Leads Foundation's Holiday Initiatives
- Riders Stage Annual Winter Wonderland December 7
- Riders Support Numerous Local Non-Profits in October