Mike Reilly Injury Update
(Vancouver) On Saturday evening, BC Lions quarterback Mike Reilly suffered a fractured left wrist in the first quarter of the club's game versus the Edmonton Eskimos. Reilly underwent surgery on Sunday to repair the fracture which included the insertion of a small plate held in place with six screws. Full recovery is expected to take six to eight weeks.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from October 15, 2019
- Lions Add QB Brandon Bridge - B.C. Lions
- Mike Reilly Injury Update - B.C. Lions
- Argos Green Named CFL's Top Performer for Week 18 - Toronto Argonauts
- S.J. Green, Andrew Harris and Marcus Sayles named Shaw CFL Top Performers - CFL
- Jermaine Ponder Added to Practice Roster - Montreal Alouettes
- Argos Add Two Americans to Practice Roster: DB Richardson & DB Burrell - Toronto Argonauts
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.